Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cherry Blossoms

Ok quick background, I am currently in Washington D.C. and the cherry blossoms around the National Mall are in bloom and it's gorgeous so....


We walked to the Washington Monument and already had seen some of the cherry blossoms but they were nothing compared to the amount of slightly pink blossoms that surrounded us as we walked to the Jefferson Memorial. It was like being under a canopy of flowers. The petals haven't started to fall yet but it was still one of the most beautiful walks I've ever done. The blossoms paired with the beautiful sunset over the lake was just breathtaking and I don't think I will ever forget it.

I know this was a short slice but here's a picture to make up for it (yes, I took this myself.)


1 comment:

  1. When I went to DC over Winter Collective, it was really hot. The poor confused trees were already starting to bloom, and we hoped that it wouldn't snow on them. I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"