Wednesday, March 8, 2017

First of the Flyings Discs

I walked back with two of my friends, the discs were already airborne, some flying perfectly while others went the opposite of the intended way.

I smiled, my third and probably last year of this.

My last year running drills.

My last year throwing warm-up passes to my Wifeapple (Sofie <3).

My last year watching a white disc fly towards me.

My last year yelling the number of the guy I was covering.

My last year telling the story of David's historic "dog play" that won us the point in a scrimmage.

My first practice...


                             ...Of my last year.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry... It seemed I kept hitting you instead of throwing to Sofie. I am really good at Ultimate. And yes, the "dog play" was a great story. I wouldn't be surprised if the dog-obsessed IS masses decide to impromptu do a tribute-- except an unplanned one. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"