Thursday, March 9, 2017

On Thursdays, We Wear Plaid

For all of you who go to school with me, you know I wear plaid. A lot. Well, what you may not have noticed is that I wear plaid. Every. Single. Thursday. (Or at least majority of them.) 

Many of you know the saying, "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink" (thanks, Mean Girls,) well the Supernatural fandom has done a similar thing. Thursdays are the days that new episodes air and since a large amount of the time, Sam and Dean (not to mention, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, Jody and like everyone) wear plaid, we started "On Thursdays We Wear Plaid." 

Its honestly a lot of fun because I get to wear my Supernatural stuff and sometimes I've even matched outfits with some people on the show. (Flannel, jeans, boots,{sometimes} and a black t shirt.) 

I know that most of the fandom does this, and it's really just a fun way of showing our devotion to the show...so I suppose I'll be wearing plaid today :) 

(Fun fact, on Thursdays, Sam and Dean are also Teddy Bear Doctors) 

Photo Credit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/24/44/9b2444af9db16d243ed1082a97f6397a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"