Friday, March 10, 2017

Two Halves of One Whole

You guys have probably heard me reference a Sofie or a Wifeapple in my posts. Well that Sofie/Wifeapple is one of my best friends.

Two stories,
 1: Why she is Wifeapple
2: The title of this :)

Story #1:

Sofie and I both play ultimate and one year, another team had this thing where they would yell "Pineapple" and it meant to basically huck the frisbee. So what Sofie and I decided to do was yell "Pineapple" then "Coconut" then "Pina Colada," of course we loved this and it got to the point where one of us would yell "Pineapple" and the other would yell back "Coconut" and then together we would say "Pina Colada." So we decided to call each other Pineapple and Coconut. Sofie became Pineapple while I became Coconut. Now for the "Wife" part, during the IS play this year we decided we would get friend married, so Sofie proposed with a giant foam ring and we got "married" and so since then, she has become Wifeapple, and I, Winter Wifeonut. (The winter part of my name comes from my obsession with Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier.)

Story #2:

Sofie and I are both doing ultimate this year and the two of us missed the first practice but were here for the second. During this, we expressed how freaking weird we are. We are very, very weird and so Chaika called us Two Halves of the Same Person. Of course us being the nerds we are, we loved this and have proceeded to be quite proud of our titles. Not to mention we have matching bracelets :)

Sofie is a wonderful person and she blogs as well so y'all should check out her blog here
Ily Wifeapple <3 

3 comments:

  1. I definitely remember some of these stories happening. You explain previous slices well, and it adds a lot to your blogs. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!! Thanks for posting this it made my day better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are not the only ones who are two halves of the same whole, or appear like it. I know some of these pairs better than others. Other examples are Sarah/Amelia (if you gave me a recording of their voice I wouldn't be able to tell them apart and it's terrifying) and Bryce/Max L (one acts on impulses and the other acts more on impulses). Great slice! This comment is a bit belated, but I finally read this and really enjoyed it. It also explains a lot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"