Sunday, March 5, 2017

Funko Pop Vinyls

So I collect these figures called Funko Pop Vinyls, some of you may know what they are. They are basically little action ish figures. All. Of. Them. Are. Adorable. Like. ALL. OF. THEM.

I have seven of them, all from different fandoms. So, without further ado... I present my Funko Pop Vinyls.

Killian Jones aka Capt. Hook ( Once Upon A Time)
I honestly love Hook in Once, he's really sassy and full of himself and it'
s amazing because he's a good person most of the time.

Sara Lance aka The Black Canary (Arrow)
I personally love Sara as Black Canary more than Laurel. Sara is also one of the smartest and most bada** characters She trained with the Leauge of Assassins and she is gay so she is like 50 times cooler. She's an amazing strong female character and she's sassy.

The Flash (DC)
I don't know which Flash he is but he's The Flash so he's instantly awesome ;)

Oliver Queen aka The Green Arrow (Arrow)
Ollie is honestly amazing, not only is he amazing at fighting and archery, he goes on killing streaks when people he loves are hurt. (That doesn't sound awesome but it was.)

James Buchanan Barnes aka Bucky aka The Winter Soldier (Captain America: Civil War)
All yall know that Bucky is my favorite character ever. I love him, he's such a sweet character when he isn't the Winter Soldier. When he's the Winter Soldier, he is amazingly awesome at everything and honestly, there's a scene in Cap America: The Winter Soldier where he fights Steve with a knife and its one of the best scenes I've ever seen. Anyways, I love Bucky and he's a little smol bean who deserves to be protected.

Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
If you guys read my last post, you know who Dean is. He's my favorite Winchester and a really wonderful character. Fun Fact: Dean has been, a Demon/Knight Of Hell, Vampire, Ghost, Jefferson Starship and "Micheal's True Vessel". Dean's had an interesting life

Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
Sammy is the younger of the Winchesters and again, if you read the past post, you know who he is. I love Sammy though, he's amazing. Fun Fact 2: Sammy has been, a Ghost, Rabid, and, "Lucifer's True Vessel.' Samy has also had an interesting life.

Anyways, these are my wonderful Funko Pop Vinyls. :) 

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that Flash is from the comic books, considering The Flash in the tv series doesn't have those yellow wristbands or belt. (And yes, I did just spend ten minutes looking up different versions of the Flash.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year, my deskmate had Vocaloid ones of these. We seemed to spend a lot of time adding moldable erasers to form ears, wings, and other things. And turning their heads in unnatural positions. And no one in Max's class last year will forget how he used to hide all of Sloan's superhero Pop Vinyls and other superhero paraphernalia. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, I reread this and just realized that I actually recognize Green Arrow and Black Canary. And not even from the show-- one of Sloan's comic books I stole on the spring trip was a Green Arrow. Things make sense now.

      Delete
  3. My favorite character you have is either Sara Lance aka The Black Canary or The Flash

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best, my collection isn't nearly this large. I have doctor strange, the tenth doctor, and tiny doctor strange. A lot of doctors.

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"