Friday, March 17, 2017

Vikram

March 16th, 2015.

After so much anticipation.

He was finally here.

Little baby Vikram.

My cousin of course.

The one who we got to see only a few weeks after he was born.

Is now two.

Two. Years. Old.

And he has twin baby sisters.

Vikram's birthday is one of the few things I like about March and we face timed him yesterday and it was wonderful to see his sweet little face. He's a very adorable child and he's very observant. I love having baby cousins now because then I can be that cool older cousin who's in college when they're 7-8. Anyways, Happy birthday Vikram <3 <3 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your cousin. Having you as the college cousin is a moderately dangerous idea, I have to say, but also would seem very appealing to an eight-year-old. Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little cousin is over 2 and a half, and it blows my mind. I feel like she was born a week ago, but it sounds like I have a similar relationship with her as you do with your cousin. Also, happy birthday Vikram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like having a baby cousin too. Nice slice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday vikram!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"