Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Bleeding Bunny

I wasn't sure what to do at all. It was Sunday night and this was due Monday (like you haven't procrastinated before). I had to make an album cover for a song. Songs raced through my head.

I can't do Ghost B. C.  they're satanic and I honestly have no idea how I would analyze lyrics for them. 

Can't do Amaranthe either because I just don't know what song I would choose. 

It had been a couple of hours and I still didn't know what song I would do.

Then in a flash of light...the idea came to me. Ok not really it was more like I scoured my Spotify playlist but the point is, I found a song.

White Rabbit By Jefferson Airplane.

At this point one of my friends and I had been talking for a while about what we were going to do for the cover and how long we thought it would take before we finished.

Now I love art, I'm not very good at it... But I do love art so I decided I was going to make this as amazing as I possibly could.

I spent an hour and a half of this album cover and I've gotta say... I'm really proud of it.



Okok so now I'm really into doing gunshots cause I think they're cool :) 

6 comments:

  1. Oh... this is yours. That makes sense. I loved this project and the class' in general, but I wish you guys would put your names on them. Oh well. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bleeding bunny is a wonderful band name. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool, and I feel your pain of coming up with topics. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really good. The post title reminded me of a dead bunny that I saw at Lowry Town Center today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two questions, 1. Is this guy's last name really airplane? If so can I take his name? 2. Why is the band called surrealistic pillow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Nope 2. Nope 3. The band is Jefferson Airplane, the Album is Surrealistic Pillow, and White Rabbit is the name of the song.

      Delete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"