Monday, March 20, 2017

Quotessss

I've decided to do some random quotes and if anyone can guess what they are from and who...you get to feel better about yourself for being a complete dork :) I'll post the answers tomorrow along with an actual post.

1. "He said shut up to me! :)"

2. "You locked me in my room."

3. "That's fake me...this must be fake mine."

4. "Really? I retire for what, 5 minutes and everything goes to sh*t?"

5. "Up and at 'em Upper East siders."

6. "Yesterday was Tuesday...but today is Tuesday too..."

7. "Why did you pull me out of the river...?" "I don't know" "Yes you do..."

Okok I'm only going to do these, I may do this again but I'll post answers tomorrow :) 

2 comments:

  1. I honestly have no idea. This is a creative idea. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no idea, but I'm going to guess at least one is from Sofie and at least one is from Ruth or Billy, though the river one definitely sounds like something from a story. At any rate, great post! This is a very creative idea that you executed well. I can't wait to see the answers.

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"