Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dissapointment

I had been looking forward to this for about a year and I was so excited. This was going to be one of the best nights of my life. I was going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live at the Pepsi Center. All my friends knew, and I had spent a large amount of time listening to their new album memorizing over and over again and I was ready.

I exited the two doors in the front of the school to see my dad waiting for me.

"Mom sent you an email this afternoon, did you see it?" He asked.

"No....?" I responded, worried I had missed something.

"RHCP is..." he made a motion of cutting his throat.

"WHAT?!"

"They're sick so they can't do the show, however, it has been rescheduled for October."

Now, bands mean a lot to me, especially this one so I was very upset about this.

I suppose however that artists are also human...






I'm still disappointed


2 comments:

  1. That is really disappointing. Sorry to hear about that. It's nice of you to appreciate that they are human but it doesn't stop the disappointment.

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"