Monday, March 27, 2017

Sebby and Zephyr

So it occurred to me that I haven't made an actual slice about Sebastian and Zephyr. Yeah, haven't made a post about the two cats that my blog is based off of.

Sebastian is an all black cat with a couple of white hairs (he's an old man at 1 year of age.) He's a sleek cat with gold eyes. Seb was our first cat and he was honestly pretty little. Sebby isn't as little as he used to be but I don't think he's fully grown. Sebastian is really well behaved for the most part. He doesn't hiss or growl at anyone but he has gotten a lot more unsocial since Zephyr came. Sebastian does love the outdoors and it's lead to him getting out into the depths of our backyard despite our best attempts to keep him indoors. He's a pretty laid back cat but he can go pretty psychotic every so often. He is a fan of lying in the middle of the floor, stretched out as long as he can, not caring if he's in peoples way. Sebastian is pretty sweet (except that I'm pretty sure he hates me because we got Zephyr.)

Zephyr is about four months old and he's a little white and black cat with goldish green eyes. He's probably the sweetest cat I've met and because he's a runt, he is tiny. Like, really little. What I forgot to mention is that Sebby is fairly quiet. Zephyr on the other hand, is really loud. He'll walk into a room and start meowing. He also walks what we like to call a tough guy walk. He just walks around like he's some macho cat when he's actually really teeny. Zephyr does enjoy curling up in people's laps and sleeping there, while, might I mention, purring like a maniac. He has a pretty loud purr and he purrs whenever you pick him up. He hasn't really been outside and I'm not sure how soon he will be because of his size. He's a really lovable cat and him and Sebastian get along quite well.

Sebby













Zephyr













The two of them meeting


The two of them being adorable


Anyways these are my two kittens, I love them both so much and they make my days 100 times better.


3 comments:

  1. Zephyr is adorable...

    That's all I had to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. So these are the famous kibbens. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! he's t i n y!

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"