Friday, March 3, 2017

Supernatural

So as many of you know, I enjoy fangirling... especially over a certain T.V. show.......
Yes, I love Supernatural. A lot. :)
The show is about two brothers (the Winchesters) who are hunters. They hunt everything that goes bump in the night. They fight a lot of monsters and things of the sort but the plot changes a lot ( apocalypse and God's sister and Lucifer being a moody teen), it is a great show and I would definitely recommend watching it. 

I'm going to do a summary of the main characters 

Dean Winchester- Dean is the older Winchester brother. He's probably my favorite character or at least in the top 3. Dean is kinda messed up (he's been through a lot ok) and I honestly think that part of the reason I like him so much is because I think a very similar way to the way he does. 

Sam Winchester- Sam is the younger of the two brothers and he's literally an overgrown puppy. He's very very tall (Jared Padalecki {actor}is 6'4 and 1/2"). Even though I like Dean better, Sam is pretty awesome too. Sam is also pretty messed up but he's still an amazing character.

Castiel- Cas is an angel. Yep, an angel. He and Dean kinda tie for my favorite. Cas is one of the most innocent characters because he doesn't really know how to human. His tie is tied backward, he doesn't get metaphors and references and he once binged a bunch of Netflix shows.  He is also a pretty awesome character and you kinda fall in love with him from the moment you meet him. 

Bobby- Bobby was more of a father than John (father) was, he actually cared about Sam and Dean and he acted the way a father should. Not to mention he was a freaking expert at hunting. Bobby also was one of the sweetest characters and he should not have died ;( 

Crowley- Crowley is the king of hell. Yeah... he's actually a really great character. He has a way about him that just makes you love him. Crowley also has the best relationship with his mother (Rowena) who is a witch. They squabble a lot and it's amazing. 

Rowena- Rowena is Crowley's mom and a witch. She's one of the best characters (she fangirled over Lucifer I mean come on). Rowena is quite the character, she messes with her son Fergus aka Crowley and she has helped the Winchesters on multiple accounts much to their displeasure. 

Lucifer- Well...Lucifer is Lucifer. He's the sassiest Satan you could ever picture and it makes him so so great, most of the fandom lovesssss him. He messed with Sam a lot and it caused some damage to Sammy but the way he did it was so so funny. Lesson: We love Lucifer :) 

John Winchester- John is Sam and Dean's dad. He was a great person until Mary (mom) died. Then he kinda went crazy trying to hunt the demon that killed her. I personally hate old John cause he forced Dean to grow up too fast and wouldn't let Sam go to college unless he left them. But young John was a great person, Mary's death really changed him.

Mary Winchester- Mary is a bada**, she's so great, she was revived after Sam and Dean helped God and Amara ( his sister) make up (don't ask it took a season to explain). I do love Mary but I think that she should stay with Sam and Dean (she didnt). 

Here's a list of other characters I love:
Charlie (perfect fangirl)
Kevin (he was so innocent)
Jo (she shouldn't have died)
Ellen (neither should she)
Gadreel (another amazing angel)
Samandriel (heaven's most adorable angel) 
Ruby (YAS)
Bela (YAAS)
God/Chuck (He's amazing)
Balthazar (He went back in time and made sure the Titanic didn't sink cause he hated the movie)
Gabriel (He's basically Loki) 
Baby (The 67' Impala Dean drives, he calls it Baby so we do too) 

Anyways I know this was long but I love this show so so much and it's definitely worth watching

1 comment:

  1. I did not realize the depths of your fangirldom. I don't know Supernatural but some of the storylines sound like they have been written by Neil Gaiman.

    ReplyDelete

"Who the hell's Bucky?"


"My name is Bucky"